Fighting For You, Fighting For Justice
Sustaining a personal injury not only hurts you physically but can also take an emotional toll when it prevents you from working and doing the things you enjoy in life. When you are trying to recover from injuries, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not you will be financially secure and stable after your accident. With how stressful and complex personal injury cases can be, you deserve the best in terms of financial assistance and peace of mind.
Skilled And Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
Every day, people in our community are seriously injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence. The personal injury lawyers at DeMore Law Firm, PLLC, have handled these cases for our clients and are prepared to do the same for you. Our firm handles all types of personal injury cases involving:
- Construction site accidents
- Dangerous property conditions
- Defective drugs
- Dog bites
- Medical devices
- Medical malpractice and negligence
- Motor vehicle accidents, semi-truck crashes, motorcycle wrecks, pedestrian injuries
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall injuries
- Work injuries
- Wrongful death
Our attorneys have vast experience with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), burn injuries, spine and spinal cord injuries, traumatic amputation and limb loss, birth injuries and many others.
We Have The Experience, Strength And Resources To Keep Up With Big Firms
For personal injury cases, we do not just deal with the injuries, we fight for you. We will take on your legal battle and help you get the compensation and justice you deserve. We start by investigating the facts of your case to determine if you have a valid claim, then file a lawsuit on your behalf to recover financial compensation for your damages. If we find that you do not have a valid claim, we let you know why. What can you expect from our attorneys at DeMore Law Firm, PLLC?
- Commitment to repair lives – We are about repairing livelihoods through the recovery of damages for personal injury. Our focus is protecting victims from being injured again by negligence. We strive to help people who have been affected by serious injuries to get the compensation they need and restore dignity and hope after a life-altering event. Our approach to personal injury law is different.
- No fees until we win for you – We work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we earn nothing unless we win your case. You do not have to worry about any legal fees or expenses upfront.
- Passionate, committed attorneys – We are passionate about our work and committed to achieving justice for those who deserve it most.
- Set on acquiring fair compensation – Our personal mission is to get you the compensation you deserve. Our goal is to obtain the maximum recovery for you, whether it be through settlement, or by trial.
- Results – Our lawyers have a well-respected track record of recovering more than $40 million for our clients.
- Experience – We have the experience, strength and resources to keep up with the big law firms.
At DeMore Law Firm, PLLC, we strive to provide the highest quality of service to each client. We have represented numerous satisfied clients who have turned to us for help. We will be at your side when you need us most.
Empathy And Compassion To Help You Through A Life-Changing Event
Our personal injury lawyers at DeMore Law Firm, PLLC, aim to secure your fair compensation and financial security after an accident. We have a successful track record of representing our clients in their personal injury cases, in some cases acquiring a pretrial settlement of up to $1.8 million. While your results are not guaranteed, our attorneys will provide skilled legal representation to secure you the compensation that you deserve.
When it comes to a personal injury case, experience matters. Contact DeMore Law Firm, PLLC, by calling 315-413-7000 or sending an email today for a free case evaluation.